Sunday, June 17, 2012

Europe Eve

On the night before I leave for my Europe trip, I am tying up loose ends (including my blog!!).  So for those of you who don't know...

School ended June 8.  I had to move all of my things from my classroom to a 5th grade room, as I will be teaching 5th grade (and thus, still seeing most of my darlings) next year.  Then I had to get started moving all of my things out of the house.  I am taking the plunge and moving in with Phil August 1 (where you ask?  We don't know) so I moved out of my house to save some $$ while I'm in Europe.  And I have been taking my first ESOL class, to be certified to teach ESOL in August 2013.  It's been a crazy few weeks, and I have not been the world's easiest person to deal with and for those of you who have put up with me, I am so sorry.

As I leave for Europe, I'll be posting my travels, and maybe some pictures here so please feel free to check and leave nice friendly comments :-D.  My mom has been nice enough to lend me her new iPad for the trip, so anywhere there is wifi, I will be there on skype or facebook or something.  My skype name is clkoch99 and you probably know me on facebook.  I'll be back July 21, and can't believe I am actually about to take part in my backpacking across Europe adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment